Monday, September 16, 2013

Meridian: April '13

One of my favorite friends in the whole wide world, Celeste, was having a baby shower in April in Meridian and so I plotted with my friend Michelle to surprise Celeste and drive over for her shower. I took Andi and Beckett with me and made a little getaway out of it. It was so much fun to see all of my old friends. Andi liked having some one-on-one time with mom and she was so helpful and grown up the whole time. She also loved seeing her little friend Abby.
We drove in on Thursday night and I stayed with Michelle. Then on Friday morning we drove over to surprise Celeste. We had to play the rest of the day. Celeste's shower was Friday night and there were so many friends from the ward there. I just love and miss all of these ladies!
On Saturday we headed over to visit Ashlee and Shawn and their crew. It was fun to see all of them. It wasn't near long enough, but we'll take what we can get.  
 
  
  
That night we hung out at Celeste's and stayed up way too late talking and playing. It was such a fun little trip. 


 
 
 

No comments: