


Carter and I put up some Halloween decorations today. He loved the window decals, except for when they wouldn't stick to the window! Those things never really work properly... they may be visiting the trash after this season. We also gave his little halloween costume a whirl... here is just a little taste of his costume, you'll have to wait for the 31st to see the unveiling of the rest of his ensemble! Arrrrrr!
10 comments:
Let's just say he's way cuter that Petey the Pirate......arghhhhhhh........
Love it! Your kids are too cute.
Ah, Dani and Jeff, it's Breena and Mitch! Hey, I need your email so I can add you to our blog! my email is my full name (grimes is the last name if you forgot) at gmail.com I am so glad I found you and cousin Ashley in the blogging world! Your kids are so cute!!
love, breena :)
so this has nothing to do with carter, although he is dang cute but i was wondering how you got all of the cute backgrounds for your page. hmm..love it!
Looks like Carter is preparing to pillage!
Hey, I can't wait for halloween to see the whole costume! Also, I forgot to tell you, but I love the highlights in your hair!
Love the pics, Dani! I love Halloween and your page is so nice and festive.
so cute! I guess you'll just have to wait and see my full halloween costume until then! :) hehe
so cute! I guess you'll just have to wait and see my full halloween costume until then! :) hehe
CUTE!! i love halloween! hey, i wont be able to make it tonight to the stamping party, we had a long day and i gotta make sure i get to bed soon (gotta wake up at 3am for work!) but thank you for inviting me :)
~Jessica
johnjessandsophia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment