Saturday, October 27, 2007

Healthy, wealthy, and wise

Ok, maybe just the healthy part, but my kids certainly are healthy! They both had doctor's appointments and seem to be growing just fine. Carter is in the 10th percentile for weight and 75th for height. He is our worm. And Andi is just nice and solid coming in at the 75th percentile for weight and off the charts for height. (14lbs. 7 oz and 26 1/4 inches long) Neither of them cried when they got their shots either! They both whimpered a little, but Carter was fine once I pulled the smarties out of my pocket. That's a nice little trick... plus he thought the bandaids were really cool on his thighs.

4 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

give the worm and the solid one my loves! ps i am working on the "tag"

Shauna said...

so cute!

breena rae said...

how old is Andi? I'm glad to know there are other worms out there!...I, too, will be working on the tag. :)

Maylin said...

I'd say they are also pretty wise. And what tough babies taking their shots like that!