Friday, October 26, 2007

I've been tagged by Ie Li

The rules:

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

Six facts/habits about myself:

1:After I am done getting ready, hair, clothes, make up, and all, the final thing that I do is look at myself in the mirror with my head cocked to the left. I never noticed this until Jefferson pointed it out when we got married.

2.I enjoy watching ultimate fighting. (ie: the octagon) Will I ever let my kid watch it? No way, not if I have any say in it! I don't know what I enjoy about it. It's grown men kicking the bajeebeez out of each other with basically no rules. Who thinks this is a good idea? I hate everything about it, except watching it. :)

3. I don't do well when our apartment is not picked up. I always try to let it go on the weekends because Jefferson doesn't really care about it and we would rather spend the time together doing something other than cleaning. However, inevitably, when we come home from church on Sunday, I will start to get a little hot about it and frantically pick up real quick so I can enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

4. My favorite smell in the world is the smell of Carter's room when I go to get him in the morning. Does that sound weird? I don't know how else to explain it, except that it smells like Carter. I love it! (of course, this is when he isn't poopy)

5. My favorite movie is White Christmas, just ask my roommates of the Nasty 9. When Bing Crosby has that stupid blue headband with the feather on it and the fan, singing "Sisters," and he really starts to laugh, I love it! There are so many great songs in there, plus it's about Christmas, my favorite holiday. Anybody want to watch it with me this Christmas? I tricked Jefferson into watching it with me once and I don't think that will happen ever again. Sisters and sisters-in-law, we might have to do a reprise this Thanksgiving for the family! Are you in?!

6. Jefferson and I fight over who gets to get Carter out of bed on the weekends. Jefferson argues that he should be able to because he doesn't get to see him in the mornings all week, which is a legitimate argument, but I love getting Carter up in the morning! So Saturday and Sunday mornings we run down the hallway pushing each other out of the way to get to his room first, it verges a little bit on spousal abuse... anything goes, tripping, elbows, clothes line, shoving, whatever it takes. It's kind of funny. We love our little boy!

Tag, you're it: Alli, Maylin, Claire, Rachel, Hayley, Sam/Nikki, Breena

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm always up for a reprise of Sisters. Who could do it better than us?

Maylin said...

Jefferson is pretty observant to notice that head cock thing. Ultimate fighting? You're crazy!

Claire said...

I love White Christmas too! How funny is that!

Ie Li said...

I love it! You guys are so cute. I am a huge White Christmas fan too! But maybe you already knew that. Steve and I have Netflix and I put "Good News" on our queue. Steve didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I did.