Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Miss Andi

Andi's first date.... play date that is! Ok, we just babysat my friend's baby who is a few months older than Andi, Porter. They were too cute laying on the floor talking and smiling at each other that I had to snap a picture.
Andi finally is enjoying her baths... she's getting too big for her baby tub, my long legged beauty!












Sleeping beauty. These bows are ridiculously big and I love them and think they are fabulously poofy!

8 comments:

suzanne said...

My beautiful, long legged, granddaughter! How I love her......

nison (nic + allison) said...

she is so precious - i love her! i miss her so much.

Ben said...

Great pics

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

She is so adorable. I can't wait to get her back in my arms!

Hayley Hatch said...

Hey! Andi's first date was with Porter?! What about Logan? :(

Maylin said...

Porter is such a cute chunk! That's a precious picture of Andi sleeping. Does she actually keep those fabulous bows on or did you slip it on while she was sleeping?!

Ie Li said...

You have a beautiful baby girl there! I just tagged you. I hope you don't mind. You can look at my blog for the rules.

Dyan said...

Sooo sweet! I love the "fabulously poofy" bow! You know she'll be great with fashion when she can already pull off something so out of control it's cute! :)