Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Piggity Pirate and Penguin

So, Carter's "beard" faded a bit after his trip to the drinking fountain, but you get the gist. I will have you know, out of about 55 kids, Carter won the best boy costume! He is pretty cute. We only attended the ward primary party. I think this may be our last year of not trick-or-treating. We enjoyed our chili and scones at home and answering the door for the trick-or-treaters. It is so hit and miss around here. Last year we literally only had one knock, and this year we ran out of candy! We hope you all had a happy halloween! Don't forget to brush!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

They look adorable! Cute kiddies!

nison (nic + allison) said...

could they get an cuter! they are so stinkin' adorable!

Trujillo family said...

Carter was too cute/handsome! I love Andi's costume too! The party at the church was the best and who knows we may do that until the boys are 10 just so we can keep track of them!!

Hayley Hatch said...

They look so cute! Congrats to Carter on winning the costume contest!

Claire said...

They are both super cute, I loved the penguin costume!

Jessie said...

that is one cute pirate and baby penguin!! i love halloween :)