Here is a delicious recipe for lettuce wraps:
1.5 lbs ground turkey
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Chinese 5 spice
1-3 tsp Szechwan seasoning (Mcormicks. Amount depends on how spicy you like it)
8 oz can drained water chesnuts, finally chopped (i just slip them in my food processor)
1 cup shredded carrots (or again, i just pop them in my food processor)
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup chopped, toasted nuts (pecans are yummy)
1-4 tbs soy sauce
(you can also add a small shredded zucchini if you want to add some more veggies, I don't really like them so I usually don't use one)
*Cook meat in skillet with oil and seasoning. Add remaining ingredients. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes. Spoon into bibs of lettuce. YUMMY! I usually serve brown rice on the side.
4 comments:
Yummy...sounds delicious. I may just need to go add that to my grocery list! Okay, since we've been gone I've been out of the loop for a few weeks...but all your posts and pics of your kiddos are so cute! I love Carter as a pirate and Andi's big blue eyes and smile are adorable!
yum! love lettuce wraps!
yum!! i love lettuce wraps but never had a recipe :)
so this has nothing to do with the lettuce wraps (although they sound delicious), i approve of the music - love it! :)
Post a Comment