Wednesday, November 14, 2007
You Say It's My Birthday!
So, yes, today is my birthday. Usually I wouldn't really be announcing that, but I do have to let you know how wonderful my husband is. It is just after 7am and already I have been served breakfast in bed and two tickets to see "So You Think You Can Dance"!!!!! (the tour) It is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and we have the best seats! They are on the floor, middle section, 7 rows back! I think I am going to die!!! For any of you not addicted to the show, you are missing out! It is incredible. I would even venture to say better than "American Idol." That good! Then, on Jefferson's way to school he called to let me know that he had made some arrangements for a beautiful sunrise. I looked outside, and sure enough, it was a beautiful hot pink sunrise. Happy 25th Birthday to me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sharon is jealous of your tickets. Lucky!
I am jealous of your tickets also!
Happy Birthday P to the P!
Loves.
How fun! That will be a blast to see! Between today, thanksgiving, and the show you'll have like 2 weeks of celebrating! Have a fabulous and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
that's so cool... i'm jealous. How cute. Hope you had a great day!!! :) happy birthday cuz.
you are one year older and wiser too! woo hoo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i did sing that song to you in a text message and believe me, i was singing it as i was writing it. you seriously have a sweet husband - lucky you! :) hope it was a great one and i am sure it was.
happy bday dani!! can i just say that i'm so jealous that you have tickets to so you think you can dance?!!! i love love love that show!! that'll be such a blast!
As Ben said, I am very jealous. That is very exciting! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy belated birthday! im 25 too :) have fun at the show!
Happy Birthday!! Sorry it is late. I am with you on better than "American Idol!" I love 'so you think you can dance.' That will be so much fun!! YOu go Jefferson!!
That is very fun! SYTYCD is much better than Idol. Tell Sabra hi for me!
Post a Comment