Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas keeps on giving:


Can you believe this teepee my mom made for Carter?! It's amazing! Carter practically lives in it... it's big enough!

6 comments:

breena rae said...

Wow, what a toy! I saved some of Brighton's toys from x-mas so I could introduce them to her later. Love it when they like their toys!

Oh, and thanks for the tree!

Ie Li said...

She made that? That's so cool. I should try to make one for Mei Li. She would love that.

Anonymous said...

i like the shelving decor on his wall. Can i still your idea for gunner's room?

Jessie said...

wow, she made it??? gifted!

Maylin said...

Your mama's got some tee-pee making talent!

nison (nic + allison) said...

oh my gosh! i miss them so much! they are adorable! can you please come to utah so i can drive down and see them? i can not wait until april. ps i would update my blog, but our internet is being really stupid. sorry! working on it...