I love it! Logan does the same exact thing - I can't say that I really blame him though - canned peas smell terrible. Sometimes he will even "quiver" because he is so grossed out...He and Andi were meant for each other!
Can't say I blame her..............
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Priceless pictures!
I really don't like the smell of those mashed up peas. Yuck.
LOL
Poor girl, what a face! I hope she got to wash those down with some sweet peaches or bananas or something a little more tastey!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it! Logan does the same exact thing - I can't say that I really blame him though - canned peas smell terrible. Sometimes he will even "quiver" because he is so grossed out...He and Andi were meant for each other!
Can't say I blame her..............
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Priceless pictures!
I really don't like the smell of those mashed up peas. Yuck.
LOL
Poor girl, what a face! I hope she got to wash those down with some sweet peaches or bananas or something a little more tastey!
Post a Comment