This is Ty. He is in love with Andi. And we have to give a shout out to him. He just took second place in the Highland Games here in Portland a couple of weekends ago (picture strong man competition). We were out of town and had to miss it, but we understand he should have taken first. We can't wait to see him in it next year and take the title.
The kids love it when Daddy comes home. Here they are winding down in the evening with a little milk and movie.
Here is Carter playing at home. He opened our computer case and pretended like it was a seat belt. Pretty creative, I thought.
And yes, here is Andi's hair in ponytail holders! My little girl is turning into... a little girl! She looks so dang cute with them in. She usually finds them and yanks them out, but it's worth a shot.








6 comments:
I love them! They make her look so old! (You're so old.........name that movie.......) Thanks for the pics. The buff guy (not that Jefferson isn't buff........) looked in the face like Josh - Jeffersons bro.........
Oh Dani she is gorgeous! You seriously have the cutest kids. It looks like you have been having lots of fun!
I love her ponytails!
I am so jealous of how much hair she has. One day Paige's will grow in. She looks adorable with her pig tails
Love the pony's! I didn't realize her hair was so long. She looks adorable!
I remember that cute ponytail stage with my girls! She looks so darn cute!
Post a Comment