Sunday, November 9, 2008

Church today...

Today was our primary program in church. They did such an amazing job. The spirit was so strong and we had more people in our congregation than I have ever seen. It was the best sacrament meeting we have ever had as a family too. Carter sat on Jefferson's lap almost the entire time totally enthralled with the kids in the program. I could see the wheels turning as he watched them, and about half way through the program after any group of kids would give their part he would say, "My turn." "Come on Daddy." "I want to go up the stairs" (that lead to the pulpit) "I want to go up Daddy." He felt the spirit! I hope he has that fire when he's actually in primary!

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

That is cute! I love when it is the primary programs.

Rohatinsky Family said...

So I was just catching up on all your posts since I haven't looked at any in a while! I love your stories. Carter sounds like a spiritual giant. I can't help but think that our kids generation is filled with valient sons & daughter prepared to be spiritual warriors. And I LOVE your family pictures- they are adorable! You have such a beautiful family.