Friday, November 14, 2008

Funnies

Carter certainly keeps us laughing. 

We were driving last night and we pointed out the moon (which was ginormous! and right over the rooftops) and Carter was excited and watching it. After a minute he said, "The moon is running!" because it was keeping up with us. Clever, eh?

One of our DVDs was skipping today, so I took the DVD out and blew on the DVD tray and Carter asked me, "Is it hot mama?" 

5 comments:

Robyn said...

It's truly amazing what kiddies can figure out on their own!

suzanne said...

I love how simply they view things - so outside of our 'box'. Love that boy!

Dyan said...

Carter...such a sweet little age...well, for those types of things anyway!:) Hope you've had a great b-day!

Hayley Hatch said...

I love hearing their little minds at work - so cute!
I am sorry I did not text you until so late yesterday...
I kept thinking November 14th was someone's birthday, I was at work and everytime I would write the date on my charting, I would think...whose bday is today?
Then I finally realized (and had Ryan double check with Jefferson) that is was YOUR birthday.
Anyway, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hannah said...

What a little smarty and so cute! I wish I could meet him!