And Andi's hair finally stays in her pigtails... adorable:
I just had to add this picture in of Carter. He seriously played with his cars on this "ramp" for about 45 minutes today:
We watched our friend Logan tonight and he and Andi were sitting in these chairs just flirting with each other. It's a match made in heaven:
13 comments:
Cute hair for both you and Andi! Can't wait to see you all soon!
I love the hairdo..looks way cute on you
Love the doo! Love the tails! Love the ramp!
I can see why you just had to wait for this one girl to cut your hair!! Its very very cute :)You're so beautiful!
Thanks for posting a pic!
Oh ya, did you see how the date for B & H party changed? Thank goodness eh!
Love the hair! And I love when a little girls hair is put into ponytails - so cute!
Man, I can't keep up with you...you are quite the blogger. I love your hair! I am also very jealous of Andi's pig tails. Paige has hardly any hair.
Love the haircut, and the pigtails on Andi are so cute!
Super cute hair for both you and Andi :) That picture of Logan makes me laugh - he is so a "mini-me" of Ryan!!!
Oh - we need to plan a date to go and see the zoo lights!!!
Yep, I am lovin' your haircut. It looks so good!!!
cuteness to you and Andi!
So cute-thanks for posting pics! I can't wait until Gunner gets into the car stage so he can be entertained for that long! ;)
You look SO good with a cute short haircut. If I was tall skinny and beautiful maybe I could pull it off too:)
ok I absolutely love your new hair! ever since i cut my hair short i just keep wanting to go shorter. Short hair seems to grow so much faster! I'm not sure i could pull off as short as yours though. Your face just fits it perfectly. Plus andi's is adorable too...ella's is just about there for pigtails, i have to put a bunch of hairspray in it to make it stay and that only lasts like a half hour till she rolls around or pulls them out! So i'm jealous! Someday...
Post a Comment