Carter, Andi and I were sitting in the living room today and Carter turns to Andi and says, "Andi, you're a princess and I'm a prince." And then I told Carter, "And I'm the Queen." To which Carter replied, "Yeah, you're Lightning McQueen!".... I'll take it.
5 comments:
Ahhh your blog is super cute! I am now totally convinced you are a super hero....or a really fast race car!
I just read your "Busy Bees" post and I can totally understand your frustration this past weekend! Oh my goodness! Sorry about the bad timing with my last minute trip...you truly are amazing! Thanks again for everything
Well Lightening McQueen is better than no queen at all! Good thinking Carter - and he still gets that you are at the top of the totem pole!
I'd take lightning McQueen any day. I usually am deemed the wicked step-mother after Skye gets to be a King, Gunner a prince, and the girls a princess--shafty! :)
Every time I read your blog, I laugh!! Your kids say the cutest things and you remember and share them with us. I love it!! Carter is too funny!
Post a Comment