-I loved orange juice for a week or two. That was pretty much the only thing that sounded good and it sounded good ALL the time.
-We first heard baby #3's heartbeat at our first ultrasound on January 9th.
-Though I was a little nauseous for the first 8-10 weeks, I never threw up- lucky, huh?!
-I am just now starting to pooch a teeny tiny bit. Probably not super noticeable unless you know me really really well.... like Jefferson; he noticed last night.
-I mostly have felt so great that I have to remind myself every once in a while that I really am pregnant.
-I only have 6 more months of pregnancy!! Probably sounds like a lot to outsiders, but I think of everything that needs to get done and be decided upon before now and baby #3's birth, and that's awfully soon!!
16 comments:
Orange juice? That is always my first one. How funny. I am so excited for you guys, and for me because we are finally going to have our babies at the same time. Yippy!
I can't wait to watch your little belly grow! You are such a cute pregnant lady!
Wait--mid-August...isn't that right when Jefferson's gonna be busy graduating? You guys do all the most exciting stuff all at the same time!
I can't wait to see your baby belly. You should post pictures as it gets bigger!
Yay for baby pooches! 6 months seems really soon when you do think about what you two have to do in that time. Loves to all
That's awesome that you're feeling so good during this pregnancy! And I think the little baby pooch is the cutest thing on women!
Your joy about baby number 3 is contagious! You make me want to be a preggo...*sigh* I have to get through my surgeries first, but once they're all done... watch out! hee hee
With the first two I couldn't wait for them to come. But by baby number three and four it was more difficult to find the time to prepare for a baby. I was always telling them to stay in just a little longer, mommy wasn't quite ready yet. I always got things together, and you will too. Congrats!
Yah!!! You are having a baby! I meant to write a congrats last week but never got a chance....then my morning sickness set in. :)
I'm so happy for you...and happy for this kid because he/she is going to an awesome mom and dad!! How cool is it that once this little one makes his/her presence known, you guys will be pretty much done with school!!!
I am so glad everything is going so well for you! How fun!!!
You're just now getting a pooch? Not surprising but still...no fair skinny mama!! =) I do hope to see lots of belly shots. I haven't ever seen you pregnant. I was going to ask you how you like having Carter and Andi so close. I always debate whether I want to wait a few years of just a few months. Tell me what you think...if you don't mind!
I blog-hopped from Ben and Sharon's (I hope you don't mind). Congratulations! What wonderful news!
Mary
That's so great that your feeling so good. I'm really excited to see your belly too.
I hear ya 100% on the to-do list over the next short handful of months...yikes! But a great problem to have I'm sure you'd agree!
Orange juice eh?? I bet its a GIRL! Let's just wait and see! I craved OJ everyday with Sophia and not at all with this baby boy. Its an old wives tale but thats my guess!
Post a Comment