Monday, February 9, 2009

Playgroup Valentine's Party

Today was our playgroup Valentine's party. We love our friends at playgroup; they have been such a great way to start our week! Today we played, ate lunch, exchanged Valentine's and then frosted and decorated heart sugar cookies. We had a great time!





5 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

looks like a "lovely" party :)

Sharon said...

Looks like fun! We are planing in doing the same thing for our playgroup this week!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute...congrats on #3. I know Ruth is only 3 months old but I very much look forward to #2. And yes, Andi's single pony is adorable...I can't wait 'til Ruth has enough hair to do ponies and braids. I can't wait 'til she's old enough to go to playgroups and the library and all that fun stuff!

Tory said...

Those pictures make me want a sugar cookie soooo BAD!

The Jen said...

They are scrumptious. The kids I mean. The cookies don't look too bad either :)