The Skidamerikie-dinkie-dink song!!! I sing it at least once a week in the shower. hee hee... My plan is to teach it to my kids... someday they'll be here, and when they are... by Jove I'm singing that song! You made my day! Thank Dani! Super cute!
that is so cute! if i had a cute little kid to sing to me in the morning instead of a boring professor to ramble on. i'd look forward to waking up in the morning too!
Carter is so enthusiastic when he sings! You got both his pointer fingers pointing at you when he sang " I love you!" That means you're doing something right! :)
Dani, your kids are definitely worth getting up in the morning for. I love how you revel in who they are. Undoubtedly, they will grow up knowing their Mama absolutely adores them. It's a great thing that more kids are going to get to call you "Mom".
That is just the best! 'MOOOOOOOON' and Andi coming in about an octave lower on a word. I love that you are teaching them to love music! It will make their lives so much happier!
14 comments:
The Skidamerikie-dinkie-dink song!!! I sing it at least once a week in the shower. hee hee... My plan is to teach it to my kids... someday they'll be here, and when they are... by Jove I'm singing that song! You made my day! Thank Dani! Super cute!
SO CUTE!!!
that is so cute! if i had a cute little kid to sing to me in the morning instead of a boring professor to ramble on. i'd look forward to waking up in the morning too!
Oh my goodness, that is too precious!
Oh my goodness!! your kids are so cute Dani.. so cute! loved it
That was WAY cute!! I love kids!
Awe, so precious.
Carter is so enthusiastic when he sings! You got both his pointer fingers pointing at you when he sang " I love you!" That means you're doing something right! :)
Cuteness! I love the hold on "moooooon" and then Andi's "pwease, pwease" at the end!
Dani, your kids are definitely worth getting up in the morning for. I love how you revel in who they are. Undoubtedly, they will grow up knowing their Mama absolutely adores them. It's a great thing that more kids are going to get to call you "Mom".
That is so adorable and sweet! I miss them both! (And I guess I miss you and Jefferson, too! :) )
That is just the best! 'MOOOOOOOON' and Andi coming in about an octave lower on a word. I love that you are teaching them to love music! It will make their lives so much happier!
It's when Andi sings the word 'say' - it reminds me of you singing a duet with Kylie - about an octave lower! It must run in the 'pants'!
Oh cute. Your singing in the backgroung wasn't so bad either:) My fav - Carter's "afternoon".
Post a Comment