People that actually get fat when they are pregnant hate you. Just kidding. I can't believe how good you look! Keep it up hot momma! Oh and your kids reading with each other is adorable!
Ummm. . . I am bigger than that and I am only 16 wks. Whoops I think I am letting myself go this time around that or you just got good genes or a good secret on how to stay HOT and pregnant.
18 comments:
I kind of see a belly!
looking good girl!
My belly is bigger than that, but it's just cheeseburgers...not a baby.
Very cute:)
One would only hope to look that good at 22 weeks!
It looks like you just ate a big meal :)
FOXY!!!
People that actually get fat when they are pregnant hate you. Just kidding. I can't believe how good you look! Keep it up hot momma! Oh and your kids reading with each other is adorable!
I can kinda sorta start to tell that something is going on there! Cute!
Yeah! Dani, you look great and absolutely radiate!
You look so cute!!! I can't wait for my first baby bump... maybe this summer... we'll see.
Looking good Dani!
oh how fun! i hope i get the jensen genes when i get pregnant and have minimal showing like you, and the rest the fam! :)
Hello! Not fair!
You (finally) look (a little bit) prego! YAY!
I have to agree with everyone else, Dani... You look dang good pregnant! :) I'm so excited for you... #3 is a whole new world. :)
There it is....a tiny bit. I think I need me a longer torso or something. I am huge. You look great. I can't believe Carter is 3. That is crazy.
Ummm. . . I am bigger than that and I am only 16 wks. Whoops I think I am letting myself go this time around that or you just got good genes or a good secret on how to stay HOT and pregnant.
You are one good-lookin mama of THREE!
Post a Comment