Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Whew!
What a crazy weekend it was! It all started on Wednesday evening when I was asked to sing last minute in our Easter program. That brought a rehearsal Friday morning and Saturday night. Friday afternoon my dad was in town for meetings so we met up with him for lunch. Friday night was cake making and party prepping for Carter's birthday on Saturday. Saturday was birthday party, family party, prepping for my first Sunday as primary chorister, and then going to a friend's birthday party that evening. Sunday was singing in church, singing time in primary, Easter festivities, driving to Salem to play, and then home again. It was such a fun filled weekend! Check out the posts below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That IS quite a weekend! I just have to say that those funny face pictures just made me laugh! You have such a cute family Dani. And I was so excited when I saw old friends in your pictures from Troutdale Terrace! That was such a good place... good memories.
Definately a festive and fun filled weekend! Everything looks like it turned out so great and that you had fun celebrating. And it's not just you, the monkey cake made me smile too!
Seriously....such a cute family. Loved the pics. Carter and Gray looked like they were having a blast. Andi looks way too grown up--how and when did that happen?
Glad you had such a fun weekend!
Post a Comment