Thanks for sharing your amazing weekend! I loved all the pictures and you really tell it so that I feel like I'm right there celebrating with you! What a great (big) family you two share, I'm so glad they were all there to be with you at this time - I am so happy that you're all done ...and it's just the beginning!
We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for having us. Teage hasn't stopped talking about Carter. I am so glad we were able to make it and celebrate with you. Congrats Jeff! We love you all so much.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your amazing weekend! I loved all the pictures and you really tell it so that I feel like I'm right there celebrating with you! What a great (big) family you two share, I'm so glad they were all there to be with you at this time - I am so happy that you're all done ...and it's just the beginning!
We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for having us. Teage hasn't stopped talking about Carter. I am so glad we were able to make it and celebrate with you. Congrats Jeff! We love you all so much.
Post a Comment