Funniest picture ever!
Nice! Okay, so now I get honyocker and am onto "screaming yips"...of course I can guess, but seriously?! :)
They look so sad......funny though...
Haha, I loved the post! Very cute kids. Oh and congrats to you guys on Jeffersons graduation! You guys are going to do awesome!
I can't believe that people have never heard that word before! I thought that was common knowledge!Love the picture - they are cute even when they are crying!
Those look like some good screaming yips!
What an appropriate term! A big fat congrats on finishing classes! You will love this last quarter--live it up! Also, I like the announcement.
That is hilarious, looks like a site I see in my house lately....
I'm totally going to use that word now.... how do you pronounce it?
that picture is the best!
hahahaha! I love it!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Funniest picture ever!
Nice! Okay, so now I get honyocker and am onto "screaming yips"...of course I can guess, but seriously?! :)
They look so sad......funny though...
Haha, I loved the post! Very cute kids. Oh and congrats to you guys on Jeffersons graduation! You guys are going to do awesome!
I can't believe that people have never heard that word before! I thought that was common knowledge!
Love the picture - they are cute even when they are crying!
Those look like some good screaming yips!
What an appropriate term!
A big fat congrats on finishing classes! You will love this last quarter--live it up! Also, I like the announcement.
That is hilarious, looks like a site I see in my house lately....
I'm totally going to use that word now.... how do you pronounce it?
that picture is the best!
hahahaha! I love it!
Post a Comment