Friday, June 12, 2009

School's - out - for - EVER!!!


Jefferson is done with school classes FOREVER!!! He has one more quarter of clinic, but no more class, no more boards, and after next week, no more finals or any sort of tests!! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. Next quarter is going to be great with only half days of clinic and home the rest of the time. Way to go babe!!!

9 comments:

dkkemp said...

Yaaaaay! congratulations Jefferson! What a huge relief and an awesome accomplishment! you will make a great chiropractor! Watch out Boise!

The Bell Family said...

Thats so exciting, Congratulations Jefferson. Congratulations Dani, and kiddos.

jacque said...

Cool announcement. Congrats to you both for making it!

Dyan said...

Congrats Dr. Harmon and his lovely lady!

Taryn said...

Hooray! Let's add one more fantastic chiropractor to the world's chiropractic team! It's a wonderful career! Christian and I send three big cheers your way!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Yay!!! What an awesome milestone to reach! I've got to say that I am definitely jealous :) But just one extra quarter for us too!

Sharon said...

SO SO SO EXCITING!!! We are so proud of all of you, and we're glad we get to come up to celebrate!

Jaime said...

That is so great! Hooray for lots of family time!!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Congrats Jeff. I wish so bad we could be there. We are so proud of you.