Because Jefferson went to Wal-Mart with me yesterday, his least favorite place in the whole wide world, perhaps second only to Winco.
Because Jefferson went dumpster diving for my apartment keys yesterday. (The kids were playing in the car while we unloaded groceries and both had a set of keys. When we were done unloading groceries I did a quick pick up of the car and unloaded our car trash bag. Yup, Andi had placed the house keys in there.)
Because Jefferson brought me home Thai food for dinner so that I didn't have to cook (and we even ate it after the kids went to bed. Uninterrupted dinner= so nice)
Because Jefferson braved the DMV for me so I didn't have to do it with two kids in tow.
Because Jefferson took the kids with him to the store so that I could have a few minutes all to myself to do whatever I wanted.
True love.
6 comments:
So so true. When Ryan offers to take Logan I feel like I could cry, it makes me so happy :)
Dumpster diving for car keys - that is most definatly true love!
Good job Jefferson! Way to be a good man!
Presh. Hubbies are the greatest!
Glad he's finding good things to fill his new found post-grad time with. I'm sure you'll enjoy your summer of many spoils!
Sounds like you are in the final quarter and the livin' is easy! Those half days are amazing. Good job, guys!
What would we do without these great guys? True love for sure!
Post a Comment