Ok... I think have a few posts that appear quite similar to this one, but I assure you, this is the real deal. Jefferson is officially done with school forever! Classes, tests, finals, national exams, clinic hours, clinic visits- it's all DONE!!! He checked out of his clinic at 10am and was home an hour later, never to return to WSCC or the CIC as a student. This has been the weirdest "lasts" of them all. I am sure the reality of it all will sink in sometime next week, or next month, or maybe not until next year. But, it's officially official, I would like to present to you
Dr. Jefferson Harmon (and fam):
(This is the first time that it is legal to call himself a doctor, I think.)
17 comments:
Congrats! What a huge accomplishment! I am sure going to miss you guys!
I'm super excited for you guys! It's a wonderful path to be on. And I LOVE the photo of your family! Such a beautiful family, with such a beautiful future!
Title of Dr. and three kids...not a bad past few years for you guys! One great accomplishment after another...and many yet to come!
Hurrah! Congrats to you all!
Woo hoo! That calls for a big YIPPEE HOORAY!
Congrats to Dr. Harmon and fam!
Yay for you all! I'm sure it feels amazing to have all of that hard work behind you! Good luck in Boise, what a great adventure your beginning! Hope to see you in November.
Congrats! It is so exciting! What a cute family picture. You look so good I can't believe you just had a baby! Anyways way to go Jefferson! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations, you guys!! I'm positively thrilled for you! And hearing your husband referred to as 'doctor' doesn't get old!
Good luck with the move. May you travel safely and enjoy the journey!
Congrats! What a huge step in life. So exciting! And I LOVE your family picture (you are so freaking skinny already). Good luck in Boise. =)
Haha -That was my vacuum in that picture. Thats how lazy people clean up after hair cuts :)
Great family photo! Carter and Andi look like twins. What a fun new step in your lives. Have fun in Boise!
Way to go you two! You did what you set out to do--and you did it well. Congratulations and good luck moving and getting settled in a new place that you will soon call home.
Hip Hip Horay! Congrats! I am so excited for ya.
What a relief now you just have the student loans! ;( Ugghh- Good luck in Boise!
congratulations dani and jefferson!!! will miss seeing you!
I love your family photo, I can't believe you just had a baby and look that good. Not Fair. Congrats to your husband that is so exciting for you guys, I'm sure is a huge relieve to be done with school!
Aw! I bet that feels good!
Post a Comment