This is so funny, although I would have to agree with him :) I have been thinking of you lately and hoping that all is going well with packing. Good luck with the big move! Hayley
Kids say the darndest things! You should totally watch, if you haven't already, the Cosby Comedy show about the kids saying some of the funniest things... you'll laugh your socks off!
Dani! I know I've told you a billion times, but your blog is just the cutest! I spend WAY too much time on it! I'm so excited for you and Ash to be neighbors in Boise. SO fun for cousins + get togethers! You all look great!
6 comments:
That is what my kids call it! That is so funny!
I'm just glad he knows so much about the delicious sound of popcorn popping!
silly boy! And suddenly an orange julius is sounding good....:)
This is so funny, although I would have to agree with him :)
I have been thinking of you lately and hoping that all is going well with packing. Good luck with the big move!
Hayley
Kids say the darndest things! You should totally watch, if you haven't already, the Cosby Comedy show about the kids saying some of the funniest things... you'll laugh your socks off!
Dani! I know I've told you a billion times, but your blog is just the cutest! I spend WAY too much time on it! I'm so excited for you and Ash to be neighbors in Boise. SO fun for cousins + get togethers! You all look great!
Post a Comment