Taytum is officially two months old today. She is awake a lot more these days and is usually pretty happy and content. Smiles are still not flowing like I would like them to, but we take every one that we can get! We have not really heard her voice yet. A few "coos" have come out is all. She is very observant and will follow people around the room with her eyes. Tay sleeps for eight hours a night without getting up at all. It's been wonderful. She is great at putting herself to sleep. She'll get real crabby when she's ready to go to sleep and doesn't want to be held or rocked usually, so I'll just wrap her up, put her down, she'll cry for maybe one or two minutes, and then she's out for hours. She is definitely my baby that spits up the most. It's still not horrible, but she has to be burped a lot. But, what you all really want are pictures, so without further ado:
Our best photo of a smile yet, kind of sleepy and then kind of creepy :)
Just hanging out:
6 comments:
I can't believe she still has all that dark hair! Wouldn't that be funny if she kept it?! She could be the triplet to Jett and Tyce with her schedule...got to love a good baby! I think she looks like Jefferson...but still has her Grandma Z's hair!
She's adorable!Can you believe how time flies?
My arms miss her..........I wish my hair looked that good! What kind of product do you use............tehe.
What a little cutie! I love her little smiles, can't wait to see them in person!
She is so stinkin cute, I can't believe she is already 2 months old! We miss you guys already!
I was reading your blog with Ava on my lap and she points to the picture and her comments simply summed it up..."There's baby Taytun. Momma, she's growing up!" Miss you.
Post a Comment