While Sam & Nikki were here they were kind enough to do a little photo shoot of our family. The pics turned out great! We love them! Thank you Your Vantage Photography!
What a beautiful family!! Looks like you have all adjusted well to your new surroundings!! Way too much fun with Nikki and Sam...how long did it take you to recover?? Doesn't Nikki look so cute prego?
I love you guys too! Especially Andi's crimpy hair, too cute! And I'm pretty sure I still haven't called you after asking for your digits like 2 weeks ago. Maybe someday....just know I haven't forgotten! :)
8 comments:
Such cute pictures. Your kids look like they were so well behaved during the pics. Sam and Nikki need to come and visit us!
Way cute pictures! I love them all!
Those are so adorable. I love Andi's hair wavy. So cute!
I must agree, your family is super cute, and Sam and Nikki are really growing as photographers. Very nice work guys!
Great pics, you guys look so happy :)
What a beautiful family!! Looks like you have all adjusted well to your new surroundings!! Way too much fun with Nikki and Sam...how long did it take you to recover??
Doesn't Nikki look so cute prego?
I love you guys too! Especially Andi's crimpy hair, too cute! And I'm pretty sure I still haven't called you after asking for your digits like 2 weeks ago. Maybe someday....just know I haven't forgotten! :)
I love them too! You guys look beautiful. I love Andi's hair like that!
Post a Comment