
This little bundle is 5 months old already! She started rolling all the way over on Dec 26. And of course she did it when I was out and about with my parents and Jefferson was upstairs putting the other two little munchkins to bed. Little stinker! She loves looking at her mobile, watching Carter and Andi run around her, and although she started as a stingy smiler, she has become so easy to get a smile out of. Her hair is definitely thinning and she has a super sweet bald spot on the back of her head. Awesome. She has started copying us a little. She is still just as content as can be most the time and doesn't mind being held as much anymore. I love it! I love her! Look at that round face and big blue eyes, what's not to love?!

5 comments:
Love that sweet little face!
She's beautiful! Now let's see some pictures of that bald spot :)
What a scrumptious little munchkin--she gets cuter and cuter.
I love her blue eyes and chins :)
Those are beautiful blue eyes! She's so cute! I missed your last post... but LOVE all the Christmas pics... you have such a beautiful family Dani... I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment