Friday, January 29, 2010

Moo-Moo

This little girl. What a sassy little thing. She is so grown up. She LOVES dancing and singing and reading books. She has recently stopped napping most of the time. Don't get me wrong, she is in her room for "quiet time" for the duration of the nap, but she does not sleep. She loves all things princess and Tinkerbell still. She also has a little flare for the dramatic. It's quite amusing to watch. Whenever Carter accidentally, barely bumps her she'll start doing this ridiculous fake cry. She is a huge tattle tale. She wants so badly to be a big kid and go to preschool and Sunbeams with Carter. She loves her mom. :) She loves to have her nails painted and putting on make-up and getting her hair done and playing dress up. She gives the BEST hugs, especially at night. She'll pull you down and squeeze you as hard as she can. They are the greatest! She gives out kisses liberally. She has taken a new interest in Taytum. She loves reading books to her, giving her her binky, giving Tay kisses, and making sure she is happy.

Her new favorite phrase is "Maybe later." She'll ask if she can have something, like a cookie, and I'll give her a look like, "yeah right," and then she'll say "Maybe later." Or she'll ask to watch a movie and I'll say, "Not right now," to which she responds, "Maybe later." Andi is rocking the potty training! She is pooping on the potty and staying dry at night!! Hooray!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm pretty sure Reece is following in the sassy steps of Andi! These two are going to be trouble together!

The Bell Family said...

She is so cute, all your kids are cute. Love the cheesy grins, I think those are the best. I wonder if it is just a girl thing to be sassy, because I know my Olivia has gotten that down well. Good job on the potty training, how do you do the staying dry at night. We are working on that with Olivia and it is a challenge. Loved reading about all you kids they sound like so much fun.

Maren B said...

I love the photo of Andi squinting at the camera. What a personality!