Sunday, January 31, 2010

Who needs baby food?

Jefferson and I were in the kitchen getting dinner ready tonight and Taytum was sitting in her high chair being a little fussy. Andi went over to her and we weren't really paying attention. Andi kept saying, "She's happy, she likes it." Both Jefferson and I kind of just went "yeah, uh-huh" as we kept getting dinner on the table. Pretty soon I actually pay attention to her and look over and Andi has her purple sucker in Taytum's mouth. Yup, she was happy and she liked it!

3 comments:

Trishelle said...

Hahaha! What a helpful big sister! It certainly says a lot when a little one is willing to share their candy! She's an angel!

Tory said...

LOL Of course she liked it! Well, it's better than the full chicken nugget that Bradlee shoved in Brock's mouth when he was about that age!

Dyan said...

You're in trouble if the sisters are already sneaking around together! Well, I guess it's not really sneaking when Andi's telling you what's going on! That's so funny! We've had a couple moments around here of finding Evan "sharing" goldfish and fruit snacks with the twins. What generous big siblings are babies have!