He takes after his Grandpa! And Uncle Ben! I think that's amazing - when I think of how awkward I would feel doing that with my left hand and with him you can't even tell the difference! Loves to all.........good job on the house Carter!
That is hilarious! I love how often he switches hands too. I think Gray is going to use both hands, he always eats and colors with his left, but he totally swings a bat with his right. Funny Stewart family!
4 comments:
He takes after his Grandpa! And Uncle Ben! I think that's amazing - when I think of how awkward I would feel doing that with my left hand and with him you can't even tell the difference! Loves to all.........good job on the house Carter!
That is hilarious! I love how often he switches hands too. I think Gray is going to use both hands, he always eats and colors with his left, but he totally swings a bat with his right. Funny Stewart family!
That is so funny...I love all the switching of hands and coloring the same spot...it's almost borderline OCD! :)
That is too funny! I hear they are better at sports if they are ambidextrous!
Post a Comment