Haha. That is hilarious. I love that you write them down too- it's such a good idea. My mom gave me a daily journal when Logan was born, and somehow I managed to actually write every day. It kind of became a habit, so I've been writing a small paragraph every day for both Logan & Shaffer. I can't wait to add cute little things they say. I'm sure they will be treasures to look back on!
7 comments:
i love this. so so cute.
guess Carter is feeling the Easter spirit...so cute!
so cute
You tell Andi she shouldn't settle for anything less...........
Sweet Carter feeling the spirit.
LOL! I love how the prince will make it all better. :)
Haha. That is hilarious. I love that you write them down too- it's such a good idea. My mom gave me a daily journal when Logan was born, and somehow I managed to actually write every day. It kind of became a habit, so I've been writing a small paragraph every day for both Logan & Shaffer. I can't wait to add cute little things they say. I'm sure they will be treasures to look back on!
You are such a good mom! Carter is proof of that!
Post a Comment