Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pierced.

We finally got Taytum's ears pierced on May 19. We just took her to Claire's. I called beforehand and got the rundown and made sure someone experienced would be there. They did a great job. Were very professional and clean and it went great.
Here's Taytum pre-piercing:
Wait for it....
I really think that more than the piercing, Taytum was ticked off that I had to hold her head down. She does the same thing at the Dr's when I have to hold her head for the Dr to look in her ears.
Look at that sad face:
And not five minutes later in the car.... all smiles!
I don't have a great pic of her ears with her earrings, but they are dang cute and super girly!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh, your kids are just too cute! And they are growing so fast, I swear. I am so nervous for when I get the girls' ears pierced. I'm just a wuss when it comes to anything like that. So it will probably be a little while until I get the courage to do it :)

nison (nic + allison) said...

So cute! Can't wait to have girls to pierce their ears!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

She looks beautiful with her new earrings!

Sharon said...

So fun, I can't wait to see them in person next month!

Tory said...

Looks like she did super good! She'll thank you for that one day!

Jessie said...

Lucky!! I wish I could convince Sophia to get hers done again. She got them pierced at 4 months then they grew over when I took them out to clean them, shoot!

Dyan said...

what a little lady!

Pieces of me... said...

What a sport! She looks so grown up all ready!