Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer?

On of my friends just had her baby a little over a week ago and we got to keep two of her three older boys for the day when she went into the hospital. We were lucky enough to have one of the warm weather days and so enjoyed our time out in the sprinklers. Michelle and her kiddos came over as well.
Tay also got her first taste of popsicle, which she might have liked.
This picture does not do her orangeness justice. We're still trying to get the orange out of her swimsuit. (with no luck, I might add.... any suggestions?)
The kids got a little movie time in and a round of Candyland too before their aunt came to pick them up for the night.
Ty, Alec, Carter, & Andi
And just a few days after that Carter was picked as Hampton's guest for their family pool party and we were all invited. It was a little windy, but that did not stop the kids from swimming away.
Please let summer be here to stay!

4 comments:

Dyan said...

love summer time! as for tay's suit...just keep feedding her multiple color popsicles and it could turn into a little tye-dye suit! :)

Sharon said...

Looks like fun...we are totally jealous. We have not had any summer weather yet here!

Kirstin said...

I wish we had sun! Try soaking the suit in oxy clean. Usually works for me.:)
Cant't wait to see you!

dkkemp said...

Oh my goodness! Is that your backyard??? It's lovely! I'm excited for the day when I can send my boys out into our fenced backyard to play the day away! I love summer and I can't wait for it to get here!