Her 10 month stats are: 19lbs (43%) & 29 in (83%)
Taytum is sleeping great in Andi's room. They are really good about going right to sleep. Tay wakes up a little on the early side most mornings and occasionally, if she won't settle down after giving her her binki and it's way too early, we'll move her to the pack and play in the laundry room so she doesn't wake Andi up. She will usually fall back asleep there for another hour or so.
She doesn't love her binki. She likes it and will take it, but she'll fall to sleep without it and it's not her favorite go to thing when she's sad. She has started to crawl to me when she's sad and it's extremely cute.
She does love getting her bottles during the day. She gets all excited and will start twirling her hands and feet and smile and talk.
Everyone comments about her twirling hands and feet. I think a lot of babies her age do it, but maybe just not quite to the extent Taytum does. Whenever she's excited she will just twirl her wrists/hands and ankles/feet around and around and around. People get the biggest kick out of it.
Tay LOVES to eat. I'm not quite sure I've found anything that she doesn't like.
I have had multiple people tell me she looks like the Gerber baby... what do you think? Maybe if she was making that face? Maybe it's the big eyes?

And we get oodles of comments about how beautiful she is. And she is.
11 comments:
Yeah for mobile babies!! And I agree she does have a very strong resemblance to the Gerber baby. I think it’s the cheekie-bears! They're adorable!
Sooo cute! and she's getting lighter hair and i'm finally seeing resemblances to your other kids! you should put some video of the twirling..my boys have never done that. must be a future ballerina thing?! and that's funny about the gerber baby because a few of my friends say that about the twins too...i think it's the big blues too. can't belive our babies aren't really babies anymore...sigh...
Cutie Patootie. My favorite part is that she crawls to you when she wants to be comforted. So sweet :)
I think Tay is MUCH cuter than the Gerber baby! LOVED the video! I can't believe how clear Carter's voice has gotten. He's a little talking machine! They are all growing up so quickly! Miss you all. xo
She is sooo cute! It really does seem like that they aren't really a child until they start getting into everything. Have fun chasing her aroung, which I know you will!
I can't believe how old she looks. I love that she still has her "jowels" - so cute. She def does have big, beautiful eyes. Lucky girl. Does she still have her surprise package? Love that girl!
I think that she's way cuter than the gerber baby. And I can't believe she's 10 months. Thats crazy!
It's definitely in the eyes and the long, swoopy lashes. She's gorgeous.
Yep, totally a gerber baby! You should turn her picture in for the Parenting Magazine... she's such a beauty!
Oh we love that girl. Now Kaleeya needs some crawling lessons from her, we are back to the army crawl. She totally looks like the gerber baby.
Precious, and yes, a beauty!
Post a Comment