I couldn't wait to post some of the pics we took of Bentley for her birth announcement, so if you are receiving a birth announcement, sorry that you saw the pics beforehand. She's just too cute, and we all needed a Bentley fix, right? :)
PS... she was being such a pill when we took these! PPS... we are still trying to figure out our camera and editing and all that.
You guys have the sweetest, cutest family! Loved seeing you all, wish it was different circumstances, but just confirmed to me that when we get up there this summer we NEED to see LOTS more of you!
9 comments:
The ones with her smiling are priceless!
Love them!!!!! Adorable! Ms. Bentley bug - love her!
She is such a beauty! I think all of the hat pictures are my favorite. I can't wait to snuggle that precious little bundle!
So presh. Love every single pic.
Great pictures Dani! Wow she looks like Andy, so beautiful.
So precious!! She is beautiful, Dani! I can't believe she was being a pill when you took them...she looks so serene!! Loves..
So adorable! I love the last picture...so peaceful!
Sweet girl!
You guys have the sweetest, cutest family! Loved seeing you all, wish it was different circumstances, but just confirmed to me that when we get up there this summer we NEED to see LOTS more of you!
*Great job on the pics!
Post a Comment