Thursday, March 3, 2011

These two wonderful people, Gramzee and Grandpa Paul, came and took care of us this past week. My kids were thrilled to have them here and were spoiled to death.
This wonderful woman cooked, cleaned, played, grocery shopped, got the kids up, dressed, and ready every morning, froze meals for us, and basically was life saving.
They read lots of stories. Carter was introduced to one of my favorites, "How the Elephant got its Trunk."
The played lots of games... Carter taught both my parents the joys of Toy Story Yahtzee, a family favorite.
Taytum spent a lot of time on Gramzee's lap. I think she would have gone home with my mom if I would have let her.

Our evenings after the kids were in bed consisted of way too many delicious treats, Modern Family, and Hoarders. I did nothing but relax this whole past week and truly enjoy my newborn baby Bentley. It has been so wonderful and I am so blessed to have such amazing parents who make such great efforts and sacrifices to be a part of our little family's life. We love you Gramzee and Grandpa Paul!

Little Miss Bentley was jaundiced. We should just expect it, we're 3 for 4. She had to spend three days on a biliblanket and has spent a few hours sun bathing already. She enjoys it if you can't tell. Her levels are hovering in a normal range, so we're hoping they start to go down so we can avoid the hospital lab again.

7 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

She looks so itty bitty! I want to hold her!

Sarah said...

Love the picture of her 'sun bathing'! Adorable!

suzanne said...

Bentley and I had a little chat about how wonderful the sun is and how she needs to wear sunscreen.....I promise! I really did say that last part to her! Thanks for having us for the week. It was divine to play gramzee to my littles. My arms just miss them...........and you too!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I need to get my hands that Bentley!

Anonymous said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute! i love the name you've chosen it's adorable. congratulations!

Dyan said...

What a wonderful week to relax and enjoy the newness of another itty bitty in the home! Glad you all were well taken of and hope things are continuing smoothly without the helping hands!

Unknown said...

Bentley is beautiful, looks like life in the Harmon Family is going wonderfully!