Monday, April 25, 2011

Carter's Birthday Interview

How old are you? 5
What's your favorite color? Red..... and orange.
What's your favorite food? Hot dogs and peanut butter and jelly and pizza!
What's your favorite thing to drink? Milk and water.
What's your favorite toy? Lasso to sleep with.
What else? The animal bucket in the toy closet. (stuffed animals... yuck)
What's your favorite song? I am a child of God.
What's your favorite game? Toy Story 3 Wii.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I dunno... Play soccer outside.
What's your favorite movie? Mega Mind
What's your favorite thing to do? Play with toys.
Who are some of your favorite friends? Bostyn and Bailey and Teage. Ryker.
What's your favorite animal? Lion.
How old is Dad? 31
What does Dad do? Play soccer with me outside.
What does Dad do at work? Get money for Disneyland.
How does he do that? He works.
How old is Mom? 28.
What does Mom do? You play soccer with me too, huh?

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Too cute! I wonder if all Chiro's play soccer. Mine went to a private high school just to play soccer. hee hee Oh and I LOVE that he works to pay for Disney.

suzanne said...

Gotta love his honesty.....and yes, all dad's should work to take their kids to D-Land! Way to go Dad!

The Bell Family said...

Love what kids think. Olivia thinks thats the only reason her dad works to, haha!