What a cute smile!!! I thought of you guys and my sister-in-laws family when I heard about the Meridian temple... so exciting!!!!! By the way, do you know Josh and Amie Anderson?... I know there are more than one ward in Meridian... but you never know :)
7 comments:
Look at those smiles! wow! She has your eyes - very big!
She looks like Carter to me!
Wide eyed and bushy tailed! Love it.
I can't wait to see those smiles in person TOMORROW!!!!
Absolutely precious!!! Sounds like Summer is coming for a visit? Way fun...nothing better than "sista time". Loves...
How cute is she?! Her smile is precious!
What a cute smile!!! I thought of you guys and my sister-in-laws family when I heard about the Meridian temple... so exciting!!!!! By the way, do you know Josh and Amie Anderson?... I know there are more than one ward in Meridian... but you never know :)
Post a Comment