We were talking about my parents and how far away Gramzee and Grandpa Paul live and Carter said, "They live really far away. Our bums hurt when we drive there."
We were looking at pictures of Disneyland and there was a picture of the Nemo ride and Andi said, "Look! There's crotch!" Us: "What?!" And then we saw... "Oh, you mean Crush." (the old turtle)
Andi said, "Dad, I found a penny while I was playing... Bonus!"
Both Carter & Andi say they need to "hanitize" if they need to use hand sanitizer. Is there any way to coin that word and make money off it? I think it's brilliant!
I love how polite Carter is... he told Andi, "You can wear my necklace, but please don't pull on it, because that will stretch it and ruin it and that will make me sad."
Carter took Taytum's helium balloon outside that's a couple days old and said, "Mom, we're trying to give the balloon to Heavenly Father and Jesus, but it won't go that high." I told him it was the thought that counts.
Andi was talking about Bentley's poopy diaper at the table and Carter turned to her and said, "Andi, that's not appropriate."
Andi was able to step over the baby gate that we have up due to our little crawling niece being here, and when she did Carter said, "Good job! That's my girl!"
4 comments:
So cute! My kids say hannitizer too and now we all say it. Love your cute kids!
Priceless...you will love having those memories in the years to come.
the poopy diaper comment made me LAUGH! what a funny boy!
Those are just great.....
Post a Comment