Thanks to everyone who came!
He had his Dr's appointment today and did awesome! He was so tough when he got his shots. He weighs 39 whopping pounds, putting him in the 15% for weight and he's 45 inches tall, 75 % for height.
I don't mean to be all sentimental, but Carter really is the best little boy. He is sensitive and kind to others. He is truly happy when others' are happy. He has such amazing manners. He is a little soft spoken, but such an obedient little guy. He is very coordinated and athletic and loves running and playing anything that involves a ball; soccer, football, baseball, tennis.... Right now he is really into board games. He particularly loves Toy Story Yahtzee, Chutes and Ladders, Candyland, and Sorry. He also loves books and is enjoying trying to sound out words and start reading. He is the best little helper around the house. I can't imagine what our home would be like without him. We are so blessed to have our little C-Mac!
5 comments:
he is really an adorable kid!
getting so old.
I can't believe he is five! The party looks like it was adorable! Nice work!
I can so remember him as a newborn and ever since that moment he has just been a whirlwind of fun. Happy Birthday C-Macaroni!
A whirlwind. Yes. I remember him as a newborn at your graduation! He is still such a handsome guy. The party looks like a huge hit! So cute!
A 5 year old?! It has gone by fast, and yet with 3 others behind him it seems like he's been around a long time! What a fun party, I'll have to remember that for one of the many boy themed parties we have yet to come! You know my favorite Carter memory (based off the 2 times we've been together!), he and Kaleb behind the counter of the toy store using the phone!
Post a Comment