I honestly cannot believe that my kiddos are back in school again. The summer flew by faster than I knew possible. We had so much fun and filled every day, but still had so many more things we wanted to see and do!!! I guess we'll have to wait until next summer. My kids were really excited to head back to school and see who would be in their classes and go school shopping. They both got the teachers they wanted. Andi is headed into first grade with Mrs. Chamberland.
And Carter is headed into second grade with Mrs. Leary and Mrs. Fay.
We were so thrilled to find out that one of Carter's best friends, Carson, was in the same class...
And then seated at the same group as him with their buddy Dominic. I'd say that was a great way to start the year!
Andi and Tekoah.
Taytum started a few days after the big kids.
Taytum's teacher, Miss Shalynn. We love her. Really, really love her.
And Tay with a couple of her girlfriends; Miranda and Malaya.
I have already jumped into volunteering and can I just say that I LOVE volunteering in my children's classes for so many reasons. I
love seeing them in their own environment. I love that they love having
me in there. I love seeing that they really are as kind and smart and
wonderful as I think they are. I love seeing that they aren't as bad at
spelling as I think (well, they are, but not any worse than any other
student their age), or that their handwriting isn't as bad as I think it
is. I love hearing how great they are from their teachers every time I
go in. I love that I get to be a stay-at-home-mom and am able to go in
to volunteer and be present.
So grateful that my children are blessed with two present parents (most of the time). :)
2 comments:
They grow up soo fast! Too fast!
Dad and I feel so blessed that all of our sons/son in laws support their wives being stay at home moms. You will never regret that decision!
Post a Comment