So we bought Carter a potty yesterday. We aren't really starting the potty training process yet, but we thought it would be good to have around and let Carter get used to it and try it out as he felt ready. Well, we didn't have the potty out for two minutes before Carter was undressed and sitting on the potty. He didn't go in it, but he did manage to squat next to it and pee on the carpet. I just had to laugh. He's got the right idea!


8 comments:
That is super funny! Smart boy though - he knows what it's for!
giggle - that's all i have to say
What a big boy! Just think - you might only have 1 in diapers here pretty soon - hooray!
What a cute boy potty! hehe, we also bought Sophia a potty, it is pink! Carter looks like he has the right idea!
I got the invite today, thanks!
Hey,
This is Krista McClellan (Moss). I got your site through Becca's blogpage. How are you. Your kids are soooo cute!
Apparently we can both somehow laugh when our kids use the bathroom on the carpet! :) Too funny he just popped a squat right next to it though! Good luck when you officially start the potty training. We got the same little potty for Kaleb, I think he maybe used it once but just wanted to skip over that and use the real deal. I love Andi's expression in the 2nd pic...party proud, party disturbed!
That is too funny! I love it! How nice it will when you only have one in diapers!!! Go CARTER!!!
You "go" Carter!
Post a Comment