We had a great time at open gym today at the local gymnastics academy. Carter and his friend Michael had fun running around, jumping off pads, waving their sticks, and rolling around. It was an excellent place to get their wiggles out.
Sorry if I posted a comment with no comment earlier. I stuggle with simple things like when to push the enter button on the computer. How fun! I can't wait until Kate can run around the gym and flip in some foam. P.S. good hint on the snack storage.
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love that the two boys outfits kind of match.
Sorry if I posted a comment with no comment earlier. I stuggle with simple things like when to push the enter button on the computer. How fun! I can't wait until Kate can run around the gym and flip in some foam. P.S. good hint on the snack storage.
It sounds like so much fun! How old do you have to be to go there? I need a place to just get our boys out of the house.
Carter! Stop growing up immediately!
looks like Carter has a new friend! I cant wait to take Sophia there! 2 more months!
Post a Comment