Carter has been having some fun at nap time, doing things other than sleeping. Day one I went in and found him as you see him in the first picture; with both arms up through the neck of his shirt. It was tight too! How in the world?! Day two, I didn't think a picture was appropriate, he had his socks off, his pants off, and his diaper off. That is definitely a first with the diaper coming off. Day three is the second picture. He went for a toga look with only one arm up through the neck of his shirts. He keeps me guessing! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. :)

7 comments:
Oh, you seem like a much nicer mom than I am! I get much crankier than that when mine skips naps...especially for three days! But then again, he is awfully cute in his naughtiness :)
Those are the funniest pictures ever! Next time, take the naked pictures - I hear they are great for wedding videos!
hilarious. Mei Li has yet to bring me such surprises.
That is great. Unfortunately, I'm sure Gray's great sleeping won't last forever either. At least it provides some entertainment.
"Lasso told me to do it!"
Boys will be boys!!! the things they come up with!
Post a Comment