Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't be afraid to shoot the outside J


Carter is finally learning how to kind of shoot the basketball instead of just always slam dunking it. He obviously has a little ways to go before he makes it to the NBA.

(Excuse the BYU mid-drift t-shirt... he was just using it as an undershirt. He somehow manages to look like the most ghetto, mangy child in every video :) I promise that he is not)

7 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

So adorable! I love how he kept saying, "almost!"

Hayley Hatch said...

Good job Carter. I too love how he says "almosh, almosh" so funny.

Anonymous said...

so far he is on his way.. its all in the legs, and that kids got it! :) so cute.

nison (nic + allison) said...

he is well on his way to becoming a nba star! woo hoo

suzanne said...

Go Carter! (and mom, I'm not so worried about the mid-drift as I am about the tag hanging off the back of his pants!)

Dyan said...

"almosh"....so adorable! I was just cracking up at that! Another wildcat in the makings..haha. Between the 3 boys on your side of the fam, and the 4 on ours we've got a pretty sweet future team made up...if we ever end up living remotely close to each other! :)

Dani said...

The tag is from his pants being rolled over. He's too skinny for all his pants!