That is classic! What a sweet little thing! She knows what's important...
I bet she took a nice long nap with a full tummy!
That is great!! I don't know how you kept from laughing through the whole thing! She's adorable.
I am laughing...........hard.......that is just the best video ever! I'm pretty certain that will make the wedding video!
So funny! I love it. Carter's little laugh in the background is pretty cute too.
That is hilarious! It's cute that Carter picked up on it too!
I just have four words: America's Funniest Home Videos!
That is so cute! Each time she wakes up it's like...oh yeah, gotta finish...oh yeah, that's right I am eating...so cute!
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh this video was HILARIOUS! Chad and I were cracking up...you should send this in to America's funniest videos!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is classic! What a sweet little thing! She knows what's important...
I bet she took a nice long nap with a full tummy!
That is great!! I don't know how you kept from laughing through the whole thing! She's adorable.
I am laughing...........hard.......that is just the best video ever! I'm pretty certain that will make the wedding video!
So funny! I love it. Carter's little laugh in the background is pretty cute too.
That is hilarious! It's cute that Carter picked up on it too!
I just have four words: America's Funniest Home Videos!
That is so cute! Each time she wakes up it's like...oh yeah, gotta finish...oh yeah, that's right I am eating...so cute!
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh this video was HILARIOUS! Chad and I were cracking up...you should send this in to America's funniest videos!
Post a Comment