Cheetos? Looks pretty tasty! If only we could all eat so uninhibited....
Looks like me!! Did he manage to get any on his ears? If he did, he is a true boy....
Not how but Why Not?
Nice! Kids are funny.
you definately have more patience than i do!! Sophia rarely gets to get by herself! lol
I love it!! So cute! I love the title of your post.
Dani, What cute kiddos. Hey, I don't know if I ever told you, but Jefferson looks so much like Todd Woodruff it is crazy (do you remember him?).
Oh my goodness! This is so adorable! (This is Abbey by the way ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cheetos? Looks pretty tasty! If only we could all eat so uninhibited....
Looks like me!! Did he manage to get any on his ears? If he did, he is a true boy....
Not how but Why Not?
Nice! Kids are funny.
you definately have more patience than i do!! Sophia rarely gets to get by herself! lol
I love it!! So cute! I love the title of your post.
Dani,
What cute kiddos. Hey, I don't know if I ever told you, but Jefferson looks so much like Todd Woodruff it is crazy (do you remember him?).
Oh my goodness! This is so adorable! (This is Abbey by the way ;)
Post a Comment