Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mommy Moment: Carter's cracking me up!

I have had two funny conversations with Carter today. The first one was when Carter showed me the tail to his teddy bear. I asked Carter if he had a tail and he replied, "No, I have a bum." 

The second was when I got the licorice out after lunch as a treat. I asked if Carter wanted a piece and he said, "No, a big one." He says he wants a big one when he wants the whole thing, so he thought I was only going to break a piece off.

5 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Cute conversations. I need to be better at writing the funny things the kids say down. I think that will be my goal. Oh and thank you so much for helping me with my blog. I couldn't be happier!

Tory said...

What a fun age! I would love to see your family in person!

Kirstin said...

I Love how they take things so literally!

Hannah said...

That's really cute! This is only the beginning of the hillarious conversations. I just love them. Kenden and I have so many a day, I really should start writing all of them down.

Dyan said...

It would be a sad day if you only got one little bite of licorice! Love how literal the little ones take things!